In collaboration with the technical team and under the responsibility of our CTO, your role will be to contribute to our distributed indexing engine, which allows our customers to navigate billions of lines with instant response times.
Your role on the team
- Set up the software factory.
- Automate tests, etc.
- Contribute to the development of the engine:
- develop new features,
- improve existing ones
- Evolve the DataSpace:
- automate the creation of HyperIndex
- Accelerate Data Prep and Data Science
- automate the creation of HyperIndex:
- optimize the indexing algorithm
- improve compression algorithms
- evolve the architecture according to the type of storage
- open part of the code in open source
- … in short, improve the perf of the data systems of our customers!
- Be an expert in Java development: multi-threaded programming, synchronizations, streams, sockets, GC optimization, off-heap allocations.
- Know the subtleties of SQL.
- Demonstrate a solid experience in team software development.
- Be autonomous and want to integrate into a very technological startup.
It would be even better if you already mastered
- The C ++ language.
- The Hadoop ecosystem.
- Amazon instances.
- The joys of BI.
What do we offer you in exchange?
- Contribute to developing the fastest distributed indexing engine on the market.
- To be a force of proposition in tech choices.
- Develop homemade solutions.
- Join an adventure with a global reach.
In what conditions?
- Location: Paris, 6th district.
- Environment: in an incubator with 30 other start-ups, free coffee!
- CDI contract.
- Salary: according to profile.