The immense volume of data held by companies ends up being spread out in multiple silos. These silos compartmentalize the company’s data, preventing all business teams from accessing it.
With 64.2 zettabytes of data generated in 2020, it is even more critical for companies to be able to leverage their data to ensure the sustainability of their business.
Indeed, for more than a quarter of companies, the use of analysis on their data assets allows them to make better decisions. They consider this to be one of the main benefits of their analytics.
However, this is not always easy. One of the main obstacles to proper data exploitation is the distribution of data within data silos. This compartmentalization of the company’s data assets prevents the business from being able to fully exploit the data, to the detriment of the organization’s results.
How can an organization manage its data silos? How can it be stopped?
In this webinar, you will hear from Noel Yuhanna, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester and Florent Voignier, co-founder and CTO of Indexima, on topics such as
Perspectives on data management
– Key data challenges faced by organizations across all industries
– What are the top data management trends for 2021 and beyond?
– What data architecture to help overcome data silos?
– Best practices for business success
Navigating through data silos and leveraging Big Data analytics instantaneously:
– How to easily access different data sources and break down silos?
– How to enable the responsiveness imperative so that “Your business can be as fast as your data”?
Duration : 45 minutes
Language : English
Speakers : Florent Voignier, Founder of Indexima and Noel Yuhanna, VP Principal Analyst, Forrester.
[To download the recorded webinar, please complete the form.]