Your job in our team
- You will be tasked of working with a list of enterprise level accounts specially the Web Native Customers in the French market. Responsible for both developing new business, handling existing business and be continuously looking for expansion opportunities.
- Consistently deliver on visionary license, support and service revenue quotas, on a quarterly and yearly basis. You will be committed to consistently reach the numbers, and over achieve.
- As part of your daily role, you will be working closely with our partners.
- Reaching maximum account penetration, being able to strategically mix on account planning and opportunity management.
- Effectively and accurately report on pipeline and forecasts, on a monthly and quarterly basis, will be an essential part of your success.
- Negotiating competitive pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value.
- Leveraging our sales engineering and professional services teams, in-house as well as our partner services resources, to best position Indexima’s offering.
- Being a strong ambassador of our Indexima brand, through your internal and external interactions.
You will already have
- A minimum of a Master’s degree.
- Gained at least 3 years Enterprise Software selling experience, in a B2B environment within the French market.
- A strong background of managing and developing a 25-30 account load, across a variety of sectors.
- A strong executive presence and polish, you will be comfortable with working with the web Native eco-system.
- Understood the importance of forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy.
- An exceptional time management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- A meaningful software experience one of any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- An experience and understanding of effectively navigating CRM systems extensively.
- A consistent track record of sales success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the French territory.
- A fluent french and english language skills for your future within Indexima.
What we offer in exchange ?
- Contribute to developing the fastest distributed indexing engine on the market.
- Join an adventure with a global reach.
- But above all a tailor-made onboarding and a foolproof listening to your expectations.
In wich conditions ?
- Location : Paris, 11st district
- Trips to predict : yes
- Environment: free coffee, afterworks and monthly event
- Contract: CDI contract to be filled as soon as possible
- Salary: from 70K€ + bonus + insurance at 100%