Your job in our team
- Support our customers, be their interlocutor :
- Listening to customers to identify and meet their needs.
- Manage customer demands.
- Develop the customers support department to improve their satisfaction.
- Analyze the user experience and suggest improvement.
- Support the development team during the correction phase, validate and communicate the release of the patches.
- Improve our internal knowledge base :
- Animate the enrichment of our documentation.
- Enrich our documentation by writing articles.
- Help improve our product :
- Respond to internal assistance requests: tests / integration.
Your will already have
- Have a first level of knowledge in SQL.
- Be comfortable with Linux (90%) and Windows (10%) environments.
- Demonstrate writing quality and very good oral expression both in French and English.
- Have notions of Shell.
- Zendesk, JIRA or an equivalent tool.
- Data visualization software (Table, Microstrategy, Looker, Toucan Toco).
- Database administration (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server).
- System administration (Kubernetes, Ansible).
- Are rigorous, organized.
- Are concerned about customer satisfaction.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, you are a good listener and you can easily adapt to the particularities of customers.
What we offer in exchange?
- Contribute to developing the fastest distributed indexing engine on the market.
- Join an adventure with a global reach.
- But above all a tailor-made on-boarding and a foolproof listening to your expectations.
In which conditions?
- Location : Paris, 11st district
- Environment: free coffee, afterworks and monthly event
- Contract: CDI contract to be filled as soon as possible
- Salary: according to profile + bonus + insurance at 100%